You’ve started your own business! But, now you need staff.
Here are some quick tips to consider before you employ new staff:
- Ensure your job description is very specific so you don’t waste time getting in the wrong potential staff”.
- Plan interviews all for the same day.
- Sort CV’s into job order, if you are interviewing for various positions.
- Prepare your questions upfront.
- Check out their LinkedIn profile and if they don’t have one, then be cautious.
- Be patient, and don’t just choose anyone, the wrong staff member can really set you back.